111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes | Short two line whatsapp status quotes

 111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes | Short two line whatsapp status quotes

Today Whatsapp is one among the foremost popular social app. actually Whatsapp is favorite app for social connection. From kids to teens to old people all loved this social app. all who is online is using whatsapp little question therein . Whatsapp have one cool feature of Status update like Facebook. However often we are let wondering what to update as status on Whatsapp. Here are some latest (and coolest) ideas for whatsapp status updates:


Khatarnaak attitude whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. 
Your attitude may hurt me, But mine can Kill You!!
2. My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude… 
3. Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
4. I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.
5. Beauty is only skin deep.Attitude is down to the bone.
6. I live, I love, I fight, I cry, but I never give up
7. Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.
8. Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered , eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.
9. Yes, i have changed. Pain does that to People.
10. I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.
11. If there is no one to hold your hand put your hands in your pocket and continue your walk.
12. Sometimes I want to treat people how they treat me But I don’t because It’s out of my character.
13. Take care of Your Status, don’t be care taker of My Status.
14. Never Love Someone At The Cost Of Your Dignity And Self Respect...!!!
15. You treated me like an option, so i left you like a choice.


Romantic two line whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. My real smile comes out when i am with you ♥
2. Love + Trust + Honesty = Long Lasting Relationship.
3. 
Sometimes words are not enough.
4. I can see the future , Let me give you a Clue , it's " ME + U "
5. A Man who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will never leave you.
6. Love is sweet when its new, but sweeter when its true.
7. The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person.
8. LOVE is the other name of respect,If you can't respect your LovedOne,....Then you don't deserve to be loved.
9. Its nice when someone cares about you as much as you care about them.
10. Because of you, I laugh a little louder, cry a lot less, and smile a lot more.
11. Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other..
12. If you love her, dont ever make her cry.
13. Call me old fashioned but i actually take relationships seriously.
14. Explaining your feelings to someone is never easy.
15. Communication+Trust = A relationship that will last a lifetime.


Sad two line whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. 
Just because I am smiling, doesnt mean my life is perfect.
2. My life isnt perfect but i am thankful for everything i have.
3. Too much trust sometimes Kills you.
4. My weakness is that I care too much.
5. Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....
6. I knw U hv blocked me, But still I luv to watch ur blank profile 💔
7. I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.
8. A Lie is a Lie, no matter how big or how small.
9. I don't regret my past. i just regret the time i have wasted with the wrong people .
10. I’m sorry I was not good enough. But i tried to be.
11. Bad relationships change good people.
12. Sometimes it feels so good to just sit by yourself,relax and not talk to anyone.
13. It's sad to be happy alone.
14. I feel like everything i do is wrong.
15. “For some moments in life there are no words.”


Angry two line whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
2. Some things can never be forgotten and nor forgiven.
3. If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
4. Don't make so many promises when you can't even keep one.
5. Sometimes i’m not angry, i’m hurt and there’s a big difference.
6. Getting angry is actually punishing yourself with the mistakes of others.
7. Some people never realise the emotional and mental damage they do to others.
8. Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
9. Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.
10. Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in.
11. Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
12. When we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves.
13. It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.
14. For every minute you are angry….. you lose sixty seconds of happiness… Think about It
15. Everything is getting expensive except some people, they are getting cheaper…


Funny two line whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. Learn then remove 'L'.
2. When you mess up a guy's hair, he thinks it's cute, but when you mess up a girl's hair, just hope you're wearing something bulletproof. 
3. Smile…It confuses people..!
4. Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.
5. Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.
6. Etc= End of thinking Capacity.
7. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
8. God created the sleep, and the devil created an alarm clock.
9. Awesome ends with Me, Ugly starts with U.
10. When nothing goes right..!! Go left.
11. You hate me, I hate you. Problem? ♥
12. Give me some sunshine…! Give me some rain…! Give me a another girlfriend…! So I ENJOY once again…!
13. Totally available!! Please disturb me!
14. I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.
15. Try to say the letter "M" without your lips touching.


Motivational two line whatsapp status

111 Best two line whatsapp status quotes

1. 
To success in life... You need two things... Ignorance and Confidence...
2. Don't be afraid of losing someone who doesn't feel lucky to have you.
3. Hard Work + Dream + Dedication = Success.
4. Do or Die...There is no try.
5. Over-thinking will destroy you.
6. If you dont build your own dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.
7. “SUCCESS” is depends on 2nd letter.
8. Self-trust is the first secret of success.
9. Be good enough to forgive someone, But don’t be stupid enough to trust them again.
10. Success Is A Fight Between You & Yourself.
11. Just because you fail once doesnt mean you are gonna fail at everything.
12. " Failures are temporary ,But success is Permanent.."
13. "Dreams is not what you see in sleep is the thing which doesn't let you sleep"
14. Head up, Stay strong, Fake a smile and MOVE ON.
15. Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
16. Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong . it's not called giving up , its called growing up.
17. Pain makes people change but it also makes them stronger.
18. Great things never come from comfort zones.
19. If you believe in yourself, things are possible.
20. To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one.


Emotional two line whatsapp status


1. 
When you're happy, you enjoy the music But when you're sad, you understand lyrics.
2. I get jealous because I am afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.
3. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.
4. Never assume that someone likes you by their sweetness. Sometimes, you're just an option when they're bored.
5. Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.
6. I feel like everything i do is wrong!
7. When you can tell your story and it doesn’t make you cry, that’s when you know you’ve healed.
8. You aren't worthy of her silence if you can't respect her feelings.
9. I hate acting like I don't care when it's really tearing me up inside.
10. We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.
11. What I don't understand is how a person can tell you so many lies and never feel bad about it.
12. If you treat her the same way you treat others, how is she supposed to know that she is special to you?
13. If you a girl make laugh she likes you, but if you make her cry, she loves you.
14. Silent people have the greatest heart.
15. If you love her, dont ever make her cry.
16. First you care, then you get hurt.
17. Explaining your feelings to someone is never easy.
18. Relationships are like drugs, they either kill you, or give you the best feeling of your life.
19. A single text from you can change my mood at any moment.
20. The best feeling in the world is to know that your parents are smiling because of you ♥
21. I hate it when Facebook's always asking me what is on my mind, coz it's always you. and I won't share you. ♥


Post a Comment

0 Comments